|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
PostedFasTracKids is a worldwide leader in children’s educational [Edutainment]. Our structured methodology involves digital delivery of a child-centered curriculum FasTracKids is currently seeking to fill the position of Teacher. This position reports directly to the [Educational Coordinator, Center Director, etc).
• Provide all instruction to students
• Prepare and implement lesson plans
• Individualize curriculum to best fit the needs of current classroom dynamics and demographics.
• Motivate students with enthusiastic and imaginative presentation.
• Classroom behavioral management
• Communicate and partner effectively with parents
• Provide parents with accurate progress reports
• Represent the brand of FasTracKids in throughout the center and at community events
• Possess strong knowledge of procedures and methodology of FasTracKids franchise
• Attend all staff meetings
• Supervise, evaluate, and plan for teacher assistants and volunteers
• Maintain a clean, safe and welcoming classroom environment.
• Select, store, order, issue, and inventory classroom equipment, materials, and supplies.
• Maintain accurate and complete student records
• Bachelor’s degree and teaching certificate
• Background in early childhood education or development
• Minimum of 1 year teaching experience with young children
• Ability to connect and interface with parents on their child’s learning
• Accept direction, supervision and constructive criticism
• Ability to possess a high degree of professionalism (Appearance, dress, communication)
• Ability to establish effective relationships with all parents and children
• Ability to supervise and maintain classroom order and function
• Able to multi-task
We are seeking the experienced TEACHER to work at Thailand, Cambodia, and Myanmar.
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com