|Satit Ongkharak Demonstration School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
English, Kindergarten and French teachers
PostedOngkharak Demonstration School is looking for full time teachers for the next academic year.
The school is rapidly growing and is looking for new teachers to join the foreign language department, due to an increase in the number of students. The school runs a bilingual program alongside a regular program from Kindergarten to Mathayom 6.
Ongkharak is located in Nakhon Nayok province. It is a small town but has enough facilities to live comfortably. It is within 30 minutes drive of Khao Yai national park and Nakhon Nayok town, Future Park Rangsit is a 45 minute drive and central Bangkok can be reached in under 2 hours.
Position 1: Kindergarten bilingual homeroom teacher
Position 2: Prathom or Mathayom English teacher (we should be able to accommodate your preference)
Position 3: French teacher for Mathayom.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Native English speaker.
• Be passionate about teaching and child development.
• Be punctual, enthusiastic, positive-thinking and professional.
• Experience of teaching other subjects is an advantage but not necessary.
• For the French position non native speakers will be considered.
• Homeroom teacher for a bilingual class.
• Possible subject teacher for bilingual classes, depending on qualifications.
• English communication teacher for bilingual and non-bilingual classes.
• Working as part of the foreign languages department on various projects throughout the year.
• 12 months salary.
• Yearly salary increases and bonuses available depending on performance.
• Free use of the school’s and university’s swimming and fitness facilities.
• Health insurance provided by the school, requiring a minimal contribution.
• Visa and work permits processed and paid for by the school.
• Being part of an expanding school with a growing reputation.
Teaching hours: 18 - 23 periods per week
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30 - 16:30
Basic Salary for position 1 and 2: 50,000 – 70,000 baht depending on experience and qualifications.
Basic Salary for position 3: 40,000 – 70,000 baht depending on experience and qualifications.
10 annual holiday days and 15 business leave days, in addition to Thai national holidays and SWU university graduation days. Generally it works out at around 8 weeks a year.
Interviews will be held during April. The positions will ideally start the 1st May 2019.
For those who are interested in applying for this position or require more information, e-mail a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
The school does hire non-native speakers for some positions but is currently only looking for native speaker applicants for positions 1 and 2.