|King Mongkut's International Demonstration School (KMIDS)|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
PostedResponsible for establishing and maintaining an approachable rapport with dormitory students and providing and maintaining a framework of regulations and organized procedures within which the dormitory students’ safety and well-being is assured and they will live in an environment conducive to the fulfillment of those educational objectives for which King Mongkut's International Demonstration School (KMIDS) exists.
Work Schedule: 6:00 – 8:00 am; 4:00 – 10:00 pm; minimum of 2 six-day/week in a month (at least 22 days per month)
- Provide a safe and secure living environment in the dormitory so that students’ safety and well-being are ensured.
- Ensure that the dormitory meets the needs of the dormitory residents so they can focus their attention on their educational program and requirements by:
- Organizing and enforcing dormitory system and procedures that cater to the students’ needs
- Maintaining discipline and order at the dormitory through the implementation of policies and rules using positive discipline
- Developing a positive and respectful relationship with the students living in the dormitory and be a good and positive role model who embodies the KMIDS Expected School wide Learning Outcomes (ESLO)
- Monitoring housekeeping and maintenance to ensure the dormitory’s maximum functionality
Assist Dormitory Supervisor in:
- Facilitating dormitory activities
- Coordinating with teachers and parents to support dormitory students
- Accompanying students to school in the morning and back to the dormitory in the afternoon
- Preparing documents for supply and maintenance request
- Maintaining a record of students going out of the dormitory or going back home
- Establish and maintain open lines of communication with students, staff, and administrators.
- Exercise decisive leadership in crisis situations.
Perform any other duties assigned by Administrator
- Has at least 1 year experience working with children and teenagers
- Has an adequate and considerable understanding of the development and needs of children and teenagers
- Compassionate, caring, empathetic and enjoys working with teenagers
- Responsible, willing to learn, and takes initiative to help the students and improve the dormitory
- Team-player but can work individually
Able to work effectively under minimal supervision
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Proficient in MS office
- Posses basic IT skills
- Willing to work on weekends
- Degree in Education or related field is an advantage
- Assist in other duties as required or requested.
- Male/Female ,Thai or Non -Thai Nationality
25 years old up
- Bachelor’s degree
- Have working experience in the field applied for.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Be able to apply a wide variety of technology in workplace
- TOEIC score 600 is preferred.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents to email@example.com
King Mongkut's International Demonstration School (KMIDS)
Human resources Department
1 Chalongkrung Road., Ladkrabang, Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520
Telephone: 061 415 2444, 062 594 2226