|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
PostedPathumwittayakorn is looking for experienced English teachers to join our School, Immediate start from May 2019. We are searching for Experienced English teachers for Primary students who have both a positive and professional attitude towards work for the students’ education and development.
Our school has both primary and high school students and according to your preferred class we will assign once we accept you.
Available Positions: 1 Teachers starting in 1st of May 2019
Main Job and Responsibilities:
• To take full responsibility for the planning and implementation of appropriate program activities and assessment for the children in class.
• To prepare lesson plans.
• To participate in school activities.
• Mainly teaching English to Primary and High School Students
18 hours/week and cooperating with Thai homeroom teacher.
• Passionate about childcare and education.
• Ability to organize and manage a class to promote an effective learning environment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent classroom management and behavior management skills.
• Ability to work as a part of a team in planning and implementing the school’s curriculum, strategic plans and policies.
• Highly responsible
• At least Bachelor's degree
• Experience with Thai Students is preferred
• TEFL certificate preferred
• Good IT skills, e.g., Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
• At least 1 year experience teaching in school
• Available to interview IN PERSON and able to present original certificate and transcript.
Salary & Benefits:
• 1 year contract (renewable)
• Salary at least 20,000 THB ( Negotiable-considered from teacher qualification )
• Annual salary increase according to performance.
• Tax free salary
• Paid holidays plus National Thai holidays
• Regular 5 days working week (07.30-16.00)
• Great working environment
• Health and accident insurance
• Working day lunches provided
• Copy of passport and last visa page
• Copy of degree
• Copy of transcript
• Copy of teaching certificate
• Formal photograph
Please only apply if you meet all of the above requirements by sending your resume, scans of your degree certificate and passport to
Mr. James (English Teacher) at