|Interkids Bilingual School Nimitmai Campus|
|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Secondary Math & Music Teachers
PostedEstablished in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching ‘bilingual education’ for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel.
Due to expansion of classes in our school campuses, IBS is now hiring for proactive and qualified Filipino teachers to join committed teams. Our teachers instruct students in English academic subjects while also educate our children with life skills through various hands-on activities in various supportive learning facilities. Various teachings positions are available. Please study the details below.
1) Available Positions at our Seri Thai campus (see map below)
1.1 Music Teacher who can also teach Kindergarten students.
2) Available Teaching Positions at IBS Nimitmai campus (see map below)
2.1 Secondary Math teacher to teach students of Grades 10-12
If teacher has high experience, salary is negotiable.
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Education preferred or have related experiences.
2) Minimum of 1 year teaching experience.
3) Possess good computer and technological skills
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) Proof of proficiency in English language: TOEFL (850 or more) IELTS (6.5 or more) TOEIC (750 or more)
6) No longer commit to any school or company
7) Proactive, energetic and dedicating oneself to teaching children!
Benefits and Salary
- The salary of 20,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience. *For Math teacher with high experience, salary is negotiable.
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa Assistance
- Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health insurance
- Paid National Holidays & Christmas break
- Free lunch
- Additional incentives for special programmes classes
- Annual salary increase
- a copy of valid passport
- a copy of qualification certificates
- a copy of official transcripts
- a copy of valid English Proficiency Test
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 061-645-5459. Also, please state in which subject and school campus you are applying for.
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
1) IBS Nimitmai Campus
Address: 99 Soi Pracharuamchai, Nimitmai Road, Minburi, Bangkok, Thailand
2) IBS Seri Thai Campus:
Address: 137 Seri Thai Road Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
Fore more information, visit us on www.ibsschool.net or www.facebook.com/loveibs