|International Program, Udonpittayanukoon School|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedInternational Program (IP), Udonpittayanukoon School, Udon Thani, is searching for teachers for the upcoming 2019 school year. The details are as follow:
Positions: Mathematics (1) Art&Music (1)
- Hold a bachelor’s degree in Mathematics or Art&Music
- a teaching certificate or TEFL is a must or preferable
- Native speakers only (for English teaching position)
Compensation and benefit:
- 32,000+ THB/Month Salary (negotiable, based on qualifications and experiences)
- With 3,000 baht additional given per month for accommodation expenses
- 11 month contract (May 1st, 2019 – March 31st, 2020) which will be renewed based on performance and 12 months contact will be offered for renewed contact
- 7 days paid business / official leave
- Accident insurance
- Teaching periods are not more than 18 hours/classes per week
- Regular working hours are 07.30 am. – 04.30 pm. Monday – Friday
- Besides teaching, applicants will have other special duties such as being a homeroom teacher and/or other duties as assigned
- Additional (very limited) attendance for extra school activities possible throughout the year
- Please read all information above carefully before you apply.
Required Documents :
Copy of valid passport and last visa page.
Copy of degree qualifications and certificates.
Qualified applicants are asked to send a current resume with a current photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. or email@example.com
If you want to find more information about our school, please visit our school web site at www.udonpit.ac.th, or contact the email address above. Please feel free to call 093-141-0654 , 081-708-4503 as well.