|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
Grade 3 EP Homeroom Teacher
PostedJirasartwitthaya School, located in the heart of Ayutthaya City, is seeking a lower primary Grade 3 EP homeroom teacher for immediate start.
• Native English speaker preferred. However, South African or European with TOEIC score of over 900 and teaching experience are also encouraged to apply.
• Bachelor Degree or higher
• Experience teaching lower primary grade 3 students
• Energetic and creative
• Good organizational skills
• Team player
• Well presented
Benefits of an EP homeroom teacher
• 16 teaching periods per week (English + Math)
• In-class teaching resources such as a Smart TV
• In-class working area plus a shared EP working area
• Supportive homeroom Thai teacher (as an additional homeroom teacher)
• 35,000 baht/mth
• Working hours: 8am-3pm (Monday-Friday)
• A full 12 months contract (6 weeks paid vacation and all public holidays)
• Work permit paid by the school and visa assistance
• Supportive staff
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org with copies of degree and transcripts, front page of passport, resume and any other relevant supportive documents.