|Sarasas Witead Romklao School|
|At least ฿18,000 / month (full time)|
NES, Non-NES and Thai Teachers (18-38K)
PostedImmediate Need for Three Native English Speaking Teachers for
Grade 2 - 9 , Two Science Teachers for Grade 7-9, One Non-native English Speaking PhD in Early-childhood, Secondary Education
or other related fields , One Thai Music Teachers for grade 1-6
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 150 foreign teachers and is one of the 43 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<firstname.lastname@example.org>’.
Positions: Three native English speaking teachers for grade 2 - 9
: Two non-native English speaking Science teachers for
: One non-native English speaking PhD in early childhood,
secondary education or other related fields
: One Thai Music teachers for grade 1-6
• The starting date of work is on 13th of May, 2019.
1. Native English speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
Salary: 38,000 Baht for native English speaking teachers with a
: 18,000-20,000 Bath for non-native English speaking teachers
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a work permit and visa.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
8. Teaching load is about 20 periods per week.
9. Free healthy lunch.