|Mahidol University International Demonstration School|
|At least ฿65,000 / month (full time)|
Teacher of Health, Sport and Exercise Science
PostedTeacher of Health, Sport and Exercise Science
For academic year 2019/20, we are looking for a qualified teacher who can teach grade 12 health and fitness and grade 12 applied sports science.
MUIDS (Mahidol University International Demonstration School) is a prep school that currently has over 600 students enrolled over 3-year groups (10, 11 and 12). MUIDS is a fully accredited WASC school. MUIDS is also a member of AISAA, thus require a teacher who can not only teach but engage with extracurricular sports programs.
Applicants should have:
• A BSc in sport and exercise science or a relevant degree
• A Teaching certificate or a PGCE/PGCEi
• A minimum of two years’ experience
• Have a proven track record of excellent classroom and pedagogical practice
• Be a reflective practitioner with the ability to think creatively and innovate
• Experience in teaching a range of sport science subject areas such as anatomy, physiology, psychology and fitness testing.
• Able to teach a range of sports for potential PE coverage
• Experience in coaching Volleyball (will be required to coach the boy’s JV and Varsity Volleyball team)
• Willingness to work beyond the school day and some weekends in coaching, and interschool matches
• The package includes a competitive salary, housing allowance, flights, health insurance and contract completion and re-signing bonuses.
• Applicants should look at further application details on the school website and send: A full CV and a covering letter outlining your suitability to the role.
Qualified teacher with a minimum 2 years’ experience
Master’s degree and/or PHD.
Further school information can be seen on the school website www.MUIDS.ac.th
Applications should be sent directly to the Head of Physical Education Mr. James Hanham at email@example.com Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.