|SIAM Computer & Language|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
NES Positions for May Start
PostedSIAM Computer & Language School are now hiring for the upcoming academic year starting in May with interviews as soon as Mar 19. All positions are in Bangkok or suburbs.
We have a large external program with an ever-growing team of native English speaking teachers. Our program includes teaching positions for a variety of subjects and levels including:
• English (Standard –L&S)
• Specialized English (R&W)
• Social studies
• Health & P.E.
We are seeking to add enthusiastic NES teachers to our existing team with positions both in the city center and its suburbs. Applications are currently being accepted with interviews from Tuesday, Mar 19.
• Bachelor’s Degree (any field)
• 120Hr TEFL or a CELTA qualification
• Teaching experience in Thailand or elsewhere is a bonus
• A reliable and positive demeanour
• An basic understanding of Thai culture
• The ability / willingness to develop and grow as a teacher with the support of our professional development team
• Be aged between 23 and 55 (client specified)
• Be a native speaker of English (or near native speaker from Europe or the Americas)
What we offer:
• Competitive salary packages
• Completion of assignment bonuses
• Paid sick leave
• Health insurance
• Work Permit and visa assistance
• Western management team
• Professional development
• Curriculum and supplementary materials
• Orientation and support
If you feel we may be a good fit for you and you are keen to acquire a solid, reliable position in advance of the May start, please send your resume via the link provided here on Ajarn.com
Shortlisted candidates meeting our initial review criteria will be contacted directly by email for prompt interview appointment.
Best of luck!