|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿60,000 / month (full time)|
Elementary and Secondary Teachers for August Start
PostedElementary and Secondary Teachers - August 1st, 2019
We are growing!!
Canadian International School of Thailand is seeking motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers for the 2019-2020 Academic Year.
The following full-time teaching positions are available:
• Pre-Kindergarten classroom teachers
• Grade 1 classroom teacher
• Grade 3/4 classroom teacher
• Grade 7 – 9 Mathematics teacher
• Grade 7 – 9 Science teacher
• Elementary and Lower Secondary P.E. teacher
• Must be a native English speaker hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
• Must have a recognized teaching qualification; B Ed, PGCE, GDipEd, or equivalent from an accredited university
• Must have at least two years of classroom experience
• In addition, EAL qualification/experience is an advantage
• IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
Salary starts from 60,000 Baht/month depending on qualifications and experience.
If you are a fully qualified experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume including 2 references.
** Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, Bang Phlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
Phone: 080 – 143 - 7671(Human Resources)