|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedNATIVE ENGLISH TEACHER LOEI THAILAND
Anuban Loei School is now hiring a Native English Speaker to join our Kindergarten and Primary team. We are pretty friendly and have passion for our students. The area is a quiet city with the essential shops surrounded by mountains and nature.
You will be an EP and MEP teacher and source your lessons from a pre-set syllabus with lesson content that has plenty of room for creativity and play. Our students are very lovely and fun to teach. Ideally we would like an active and engaging teacher who doesn't mind being a bit silly and having fun while teaching.
The salary is 35,000 a month for 12 months. You will have a 3 week paid holiday in October and a 2 week paid holiday in April. For the first 2 weeks in April you will teach at a summer camp with our team.
Responsibilities include weekly lesson plans and teaching your class. Other than this you must attend the morning ceremony - pretty standard requirement.
Working hours are from 8am until 4.30pm.
The teaching hours are 20 a week.
An ideal person would be someone who likes kids, has a relaxed and fun attitude and is open regarding change as teaching in Thailand can be spontaneous at times.
1) Bachelor's or Master's Degree
2) A 'Teaching English as a Foreign Language' (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate
3) EP and MEP Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian only.
Benefits and Salary
- The salary is 35,000 THB. a month.
- Visa Assistance. (Expenses must be paid by yourself but the positive to this is that you get a paid 3 week holiday in October and paid 2 weeks in April).
- Accommodation Assistance
- a copy of valid passport with at least six months until it expires.
- a copy of qualification certificates
- a copy of official transcripts
- a copy of police clearance from your local authorities