|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
Native and Non-Native English Teachers
1) Bachelor’s Degree (preferably)
2) Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
3) Willing to work on Saturdays and Sundays.
4) Experienced in teaching kids from 1 - 12 years old.
Benefits and Salary:
- Non-B Visa and Work Permit will be provided for the qualified applicants
- Social Security
- Accommodation Assistance if needed.
- Salary between 20,000 baht to 35,000 baht. The salary is based on the qualification and teaching experience of the teacher.
Note: We need teachers in Bangkok and other provinces (Chonburi, Pinkalo, Gateway, Bangna, Banlaeng, Rattanathibet, Muang Rayong, Nakhon Sithammarat)
* Applicants can specify their preferred location.
* Applicants can apply for PART TIME TEACHING JOB AS WELL.