|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedKhonkaenwittayayon School ,a secondary school in Khonkaen is now seeking for a full time and qualified Native English Speaking teacher to join our teams in May 2019.
- Male or Female, 25-55.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in preferable or related fields are preferable.
- The certificate(s) about teaching English: TEFL, TESOL (desirable).
- Teaching experience in schools in Thailand is preferable.
- Good computer and technological skills preferred.
- Teachers must be English, American, New Zealander, Australian, Canadian and Filipino.
- The salary of qualified Native teacher is 30,000-35,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experiences.
- Applicants responsible for the work permit and visa expenses (in the first year).
Required Documents :
- Copy of valid passport and last visa page.
- Copy of degree qualifications and certificates.
- Copy of official transcript.
- Formal photograph(no sunglasses or caps please).
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to
contact and send resume to nkrissana@gmail com
APPLICANTS WHO ARE NOT IN THAILAND AND AVAILABLE FOR A PERSONAL INTERVIEW, SHOULD NOT APPLY.
School address : 58 Klangmuang Road, Naimuang Sub-district, Muang District, Khonkaen 40000