|Interkids Bilingual School Seri Thai Campus|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Native English Speaking Teachers for K6
PostedEstablished in 1995, Interkids Bilingual School (IBS) is one of the leading bilingual schools in Thailand that uses English-Thai-Chinese curriculum. Our school provides not only an enriching ‘bilingual education’ for learners, but also a caring and healthy work environment for our teachers and personnel.
Due to the opening of the new school campus, IBS Seri Thai campus is now hiring for qualified Native English Speaking teachers who are passionate about teaching to join our committed kindergarten and primary teams. Our current IBS Nimitmai campus is also hiring for qualified teachers too!
Our NES teachers instruct students in all core subjects but are also required to nurture children and teach them valuable social skills. By using hands-on lessons and creative play, you will lay the foundation for future learning. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us! Qualified teachers are expected to start in May 2019.
Kindergarten & Primary Teachers responsible for the core subjects: Math, Science, English, Geography and etc.
* Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
* Maintain classroom management with average class size of 20-25 students, with co-teacher.
* Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
* Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
*This is a Full-time teaching position which starts from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education)
2) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
3) Good computer and technological skills preferred
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian ONLY!
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
Benefits and Salary
IBS is dedicated to the students who study here. Our team of foreign teachers is dedicated, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic. We offer the following package for interested applicants:
- The salary of qualified Native teacher is 50,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Social Health Insurance
- Free lunch everyday
- Additional incentives for special programmes classes
- 50% scholarship for children
- Christmas Break
- National Holidays and Chinese holidays are paid
**Qualified teachers are expected to start in May 2019.
- copy of valid passport
- copy of degree qualifications and certificates
- copy of official transcripts
- copy of police clearance from your local authorities
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 061-645-5459. We look forward to hearing from you all!
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
IBS4 Campus- 137 Seri Thai Road between, Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
IBS3 Campus- 99 Thanon Nimit Mai, Khwaeng Min Buri, Khet Min Buri, Bangkok 10510
Visit us here to learn more about our school environment!
Facebook: loveibs www.ibsschool.net
School Video Introduction:
IBS 4 Seri Thai campus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Map6hqZhtpw
IBS 3 Nimitmai campus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOsRRrJsjGg&t=64s