|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Education Consultant and Teacher
PostedNewton Thailand puts a team of graduates from Stanford, Harvard, Cornell, and Ivy League universities, just to name a few, to work with applicants. We are dedicated to help applicants gain admissions to top universities. Our consultants worked in prestigious companies, such as McKinsey & Co. and Google. Our admissions consulting services assist clients throughout the application process.
Position: Education Consultant (Full-time, Part-time, or Short-term FT Contract)
Main Job Responsibilities:
- Meet with a client to identify educational goals
- Interview the student to understand what program and school he or she is interested in
- Work with the student to brainstorm so he or she crafts his or her personal story. This story highlights the professional, academic and personal achievements of the student while demonstrating his or her natural and unique talents
- Identify useful extracurricular activities for a student based on the intended school and major
- Edit essays and help check online application
- Perform a mock interview
- Teach SAT, GMAT, GRE, TOEFL, IELTS (if qualified)
Successful Candidates must be native speakers and must possess:
- A university degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Service mind
- Excellent writing & verbal skills
- Professionalism and reliability
• Training and support are provided by Newton.
• Non-B visa and Work permit paid by Newton.
Salary: Started from 50,000BHT but it could go up to 80,000BHT with overtime payment during a high season
Please attach your resume, recent photo, and a personalized cover letter and email only to this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.