|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
Teacher for Small Primary School in Khao Yai
PostedContract runs from May 14th 2019 to March 23rd 2020.
This private family run school is very interested in improving the English of the students especially in terms of conversation and listening. It has good facilities and systems. You will be welcomed and treated well by teachers and students. There will be 3 foreign teachers and a foreign manager based within the school.
This small town is around 2 hours from Bangkok and 1 hour from Korat. There are regular bus, van and train services. Pak Chong is situated in the Khao Yai national park area of Thailand 1 hour from the city of Korat. Still a very Thai town although has a shopping area with western amenities, Tesco, McDonalds, Starbucks etc... if required.
This area is known for it’s outdoor activities. It is popular for hiking, camping, cycling, canoeing. Ideal location for active or outdoor people.
Prepare and teach around 20 hours of ESOL per week as required. The classes range from K1-K3, P1-P4,P5-P6. Classes will be assigned between 4 foreign teachers.
Also teach an English Club once a week on Wednesday.
Teachers are required to be in the school from 7am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
Duties may include materials preparation, lesson planning.
On rare occasions teachers may be required to stay later for parent-teacher meetings or prepare for an event.
Prepare end of term student tests.
May need to occasionally cover for other teachers during their sickness/absence.
• Teacher will receive 35,000 baht per calendar month.
• New, private, clean, furnished accommodation in a safe apartment building is provided free next to the school. (This includes TV and fridge)
• Ongoing support and training.
• Teacher will receive all Public Holidays including 2 weeks in October.
• Teacher will have weekends off.
• Teacher will be given the opportunity if they wish to participate in residential English Summer Camps during holiday periods. There will be extra salary payments for this.
• Visa assistance and Work Permit provided.
• Health Insurance