|Canadian International School of Thailand|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Elementary and Secondary Teachers
PostedCanadian International School of Thailand requires motivated and enthusiastic qualified teachers to teach our Transition courses commencing Tuesday 7th May 2019 and finishing Friday 21st June 2019. The courses have been designed by the teachers at the school to provide skills-based bridging classes for students enrolled in their first CIST year in August 2019. These classes will run concurrently with the regular school classes over a period of 34 days.
The two positions available are:
Elementary – Grades 1- 4 (Foundational inquiry-based English language program)
Secondary – Grades 7- 9 (Project-based with elements of Community Service)
● Must be a native English speaker and hold a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or Ireland
● Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
● A recognized teaching qualification; B Ed, PGCE, GdipEd, or equivalent is an advantage
● Experience in inquiry-based learning is an advantage
● EAL qualifications/experience is an advantage
● IB knowledge/experience is an advantage
If you are an experienced and passionate teacher and meet the requirements for employment, please forward a cover letter and a formal CV/resume.
Weekly pay starting from 12,500 baht, depending on qualifications and experience.
Working hours 8.00 a.m to 4.00 p.m. (student hours 9.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.)
**Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Canadian International School of Thailand
No. 1001 SoiCharansanitwong 46, Charansanitwong rd.,
Bang Yi Khan, BangPhlat, Bangkok 10700 Thailand
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org