|At least ฿36,000 / month (full time)|
English Teachers for Kindergarten and Primary
PostedProm School is seeking for two English teachers for K.1 to G.6 for the academic year 2019-2020 starting in May.
Prom School is a private kindergarten and primary school located on Latkrabang road, Bangkok. The school was founded in 1990 with a fun, friendly and safe learning environment, it currently educates about 380 students to become creative, enthusiastic and independent life-long learners.
Prom school is a leading school of Intensive English Program (IEP.) in Latkrabang district. Students are encouraged to study English subject every day from K.1 to Grade 6.
The classroom size is ranged from 24 to 32 students per class with up to two supportive Thai teachers assist in classes.
Working hour is 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM, from Monday to Friday up to 24 classes per week. Unit tests and final exams are prepared by the school.
Google map location:
• Native English Speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any field with at least 1-year teaching experience
• Non-NES teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or related field with at least 1-year teaching experience (TOEIC score: 800+)
• TEFL certificate is a plus
• Able to work full time for at least a one-year contract
• Age 22-50 years old
• Positive and self-improvement attitude
Salary: Starting from 36,000 Baht per month (commensurate with experience)
1. Visa and Work permit support
2. Airport pick up and apartment searching consultant (if needed)
3. 4-week annual holidays and 15 public holidays
4. Annual completion bonus
5. Additional pay for 500 baht/hour (if teaching classes exceed 24 hours/week)
6. Accident insurance
7. Scholarship for children
8. Free lunch
Qualified applicants should include below documents and send to __***HR@Promschool.ac.th***__
1. Cover letter expressing the candidate’s background, experience, and preferred teaching grades.
2. A detailed CV/resume with a recent photo
3. A photocopy of passport and degree certifications
4. Two references from previous schools/employers