|At least ฿31,000 / month (full time)|
PostedFull-time English lecturers required
The English Department of Naresuan University, Phitsanulok, Thailand is looking for full-time lecturers to teach English courses.
The successful applicants will join our team of full-time English lecturers. We welcome enthusiastic, organized and committed team members who are prepared to make a contribution to improving the English language skills of our students.
• be between 25 -55 years old;
• be native speakers of English from the UK, USA, Canada, Australia or New Zealand
• have a recognized TEFL or TESOL teaching qualification or equivalent or English teaching experience;
• have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in any field from a recognized university although higher qualifications are preferred;
• be able to provide original academic qualifications for inspection and verification;
• have a positive attitude towards working in Thailand;
• be able to co-teach courses and use the main course books provided;
• have research experience(s) or be willing to conduct academic research once hired by the department;
• be willing to teach general education courses and English major courses.
• Monthly salary approximately 31,000-35,000 baht per month depending on the selected applicants’ qualifications
• One year contract (renewable) – six months’ probation on appointment
• 10 days paid annual vacation leave plus government holidays (30 days paid home leave during semester breaks are negotiable)
• Sick leave and personal business leave in accordance with government regulations
• Membership of government social security scheme including a health insurance (deducted from salary per month)
• Conference funding (10,000 baht) available after six months’ probation
• Flexible hours
• Air conditioned classrooms and office space
Short-listed applicants will be required to attend an interview in person or online and give a one-hour teaching demonstration lesson to a class or a committee.
Please e-mail a cover letter, CV and copies of relevant qualifications and recommendations to: firstname.lastname@example.org (From now until 30 April 2019)