|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Uttaraditdaruni School, Uttaradit Province, Thailand (Mini English Program) has 1 teaching position for Computer Subject.
1. Bachelor Degree or higher qualification related to Computer or Computer Engineering.
2. A TOEFL, TOEIC or IELTS test score from within the past two years if not a Native English Speaker from Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom or the United States.
3. At least 2 year experience teaching high school students (grades 7 to 12 or Matthayom 1-6).
4. The ability to prepare lesson plans based on provided curriculum material.
5. Applicants with Teacher License , Education Degree, Criminal Clearance will be given preference.
6. Aged between 22 – 50.
7. Applicants must be willing to work with a group for English camps, educational trip (in Thailand or abroad) ,train students for competitions (speech, debate, dance, singing and other performance contests) and able to train students for O-NET (English) , GAT/PAT.
8. Applicants with more degrees in specific subjects such as Mathematics, Science or other fields will take advantages on selection.
9. Applicants must be sure to be able to teach in the following computer courses.
Semester 1 Semester 2
Application Software MS Excel
Data Communication Movie Maker
language Programming Flash Animation
Visual Basic Program (VB) Applied Program (HTML)
Robotic 1 Robotic 2
Website Designing Cascading Style Sheet (CSS)
Please send all required documents by email or post to apply no later than
17th March 2019.
Address: Uttaraditdaruni School
7/1 Prachanimit Rd., Muang
Uttaradit, Thailand 53000
E-mail: mep.un .firstname.lastname@example.org