|Sarasas Witaed Romklao School|
|At least ฿38,000 / month (full time)|
NES, Non-NES and Thai Music Teachers
PostedImmediate Need for Six Native English Speaking Teachers for KG.1 - G.9
Two Science Teachers for Grade 7-9
One Mathematics Teacher for Grade 7-8
Three Non-native English Speaking Teacher Assistants for KG.1-3
Two Non-native English Speaking PhD in Early-childhood, Secondary
Education or other related fields
Two Thai Music Teachers for grade 1-6
Sarasas Witaed Romklao School is a bilingual and international school with more than 4,000 students and 150 foreign teachers and is one of the 43 Sarasas Affiliated Schools. It is located near Ladkrabang Airport Link, Suwannaphum International Airport on Romklao 44 Road. Prospective candidates are warmly invited to send in your resume. Please contact by email ‘<email@example.com>’.
Positions : Six native English speaking teachers for KG.1 - grade 9
: Two non-native English speaking Science teachers for
: One non-native English speaking Mathematics teacher for
: Three non-native English speaking teacher assistants for
: Two Non-native English Speaking PhD in early childhood,
secondary education or other related fields
: Two Thai Music teachers for grade 1-8
• The starting date of work is on 13th of May, 2019.
1. Native English speaking teachers must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any
2. Able to make a commitment to work for at least a one year contract.
Salary: 38,000 Baht for native English speaking teachers with a
1. Approximately 4 months’ holiday a year.
2. The contract is a twelve-month pay through the bank.
3. Health Insurance covers 5,000 Baht a year and is effective from the
first day of work.
4. The school pays 5,000 Baht for a work permit and visa.
5. Yearly increment.
6. Office hours are from 7.30-15.30.
7. Curriculum textbooks are provided.
8. Teaching load is about 20 periods per week.
9. Free healthy lunch.