|Interkids Bilingual School Seri Thai Campus|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Native English Teachers (K-12)
PostedInterkids Bilingual School (IBS) is now hiring for qualified Native English Speaking teachers to join our committed kindergarten, primary, and secondary teams. Caring and energetic school environment with good benefits for teachers. Salary 50K.
Our NES kindergarten teachers instruct students in all basic subjects but are also required to nurture children and teach them valuable social skills. By using hands-on lessons and creative play, you will lay the foundation for future learning. We are looking for qualified Native English Speaking teachers have great passion for teaching and desire to make positive differences in children lives to join our team. If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Kindergarten&Primary teachers will be teaching core subjects: Math, Science, English, Geography and etc.
Secondary teachers will be teaching English subjects. For example, English Reading, English Conversation, English for Business and etc.
* Create lessons in accordance with the course outline, provided by the school.
* Maintain classroom management with average class size of 20-25 students, with co-teacher.
* Communicate with other teachers and the curriculum advisor, as well as parents about students’ progress and behaviour.
* Create a welcoming and inspiring atmosphere in the classroom.
*This is a Full-time teaching position which starts from 7:30 am - 4:30 pm
1) Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (preferably in Education)
2) A Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL), CELTA or TESOL certificate (desirable)
3) Good computer and technological skills preferred
4) Be professional and able to adapt oneself to new environment
5) NES Teachers must be British, American, New Zealander, Australian, and Canadian ONLY!
6) Willing to commit to 1 year employment contract (contract is renewable)
Benefits and Salary
- The salary of qualified Native teacher is 50,000 THB. This is based on qualifications and teaching experience.
- Work permit is being provided for the qualified applicants
- Visa and Accommodation Assistance
- Premium Health insurance
- copy of valid passport
- copy of degree qualifications and certificates
- copy of official transcripts
- copy of police clearance from your local authorities
If you meet the qualifications above, please feel free to send the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org and call 061-645-5459
Importance: Applicants who are invited for the interview must bring the required documents with them.
IBS4 Campus- 137 Seri Thai Road between, Soi 21-23, Khlong Kum, Bueng Kum, Bangkok 10230
IBS3 Campus- 99 Thanon Nimit Mai, Khwaeng Min Buri, Khet Min Buri, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10510