|Sine Education Service Co., Ltd..|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
English Conversation Teachers
PostedSINE Education is a leading provider of English conversation programs to government secondary schools all over Thailand. If you would like to share your knowledge and skills to help Thai students improve their English, then we would love to hear from you.
Since starting the program in 2010, SINE has been growing at a steady pace due to the success of our courses.
We are looking for teachers to join our team from 6th May 2019 until 6th March 2020. One term contracts are also available for the right candidates.
No experience and no TEFL? No problem! At SINE we welcome new and experienced teachers alike. Bring a positive attitude and the desire to develop as a teacher, and we’ll provide the rest. SINE provides full training for new teachers so even novices can feel confident and well prepared by the time they get to the classroom. And the best part is you earn whilst you learn. But it doesn’t end there: all our teachers are fully supported through the SINE in-school coordinators and academic management team. We also have dedicated work permit/visa, health insurance and IT teams.
SINE is run by a Western and Thai management team with many years' experience working in education here in Thailand. We understand the importance and benefits of learning English to Thai students in today’s competitive ASEAN market and our courses are designed to make learning as fun and rewarding as possible. All lessons are delivered from SINE PowerPoint presentations using images and sound to engage the students. Without the pressures of lesson planning, teachers are able to put all their energy into the classroom and helping students develop their English skills.
• Full-time English conversation teacher
• Contract from 6th May 2019 to 6th March 2020
• Salary 33,000 Thai baht
• 20,000 Thai baht end of contract bonus
• 2,000 Thai baht living allowance if placed in Bangkok
• aetna health insurance
• Work permit paid for by SINE on receipt of clean Non-B visa
• Paid Thai public holidays
• No lesson planning - All teaching materials provided by SINE
• Maximum 24 teaching hours per week
• Full training and support
• SINE multimedia equipment in all classrooms
• Airport pick-up and help finding accommodation
• Native English speakers only – from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
• Bachelor degree holders (from accredited university)
• Aged 58 or under
Please only apply if you meet ALL of the above requirements by sending your resume, local telephone number if you have one and cover letter plus scans of your degree certificate and passport to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All SINE schools have a team of English native-speaking teachers and a full-time SINE coordinator, so you will never feel too isolated. You will be teaching Monday to Friday and will have plenty of time at the weekends to explore the local area. You will receive regular visits from the SINE management, academic and admin teams to provide you with on-going support.