|At least ฿35,300 / month (full time)|
English Teachers for Intensive English Program
PostedBFITS (Bright Future International Training Services)
~ BFITS is NOW HIRING!! ~
~~~ APPLY NOW ~~~
BFITS (Bright Future International Training Services) is now interviewing prospective Intensive English applicants for teaching positions for the 2019/2020 academic year. Opportunities to teach with the Intensive Communicative English Program (ICEP) in a variety of locations across Thailand starting in May 2019 with training provided.
BFITS teaches Intensive Communicative English which focuses on reading, writing, speaking and listening skills from grades 1 to 12.
~ Central Thailand ~
• Bangkok Saladeng: 8 positions
• Bangkok Bangkaen: 1 position
• Bangkok Wongwangyai: 3 positions
• Bangkok Samut Prakarn: 1 position
• Bangkok Prathumthani: 6 positions
• Bangkok Kaset Nawamin: 3 positions
~ Northeastern Thailand ~
• Buriram: 4 positions
• Chaiyaplum: 1 position
• Nangrong: 2 positions
• 35,300 baht (ICEP) salary per month plus 500 baht per hour if overtime.
• 11 month (ICEP) academic year contract that can be extended for additional years and additional benefits.
• Monthly supplemental attendance bonus of 750 baht per month.
• End of Contract bonus up to 34,000 baht.
• Guaranteed yearly 3% cost of living pay increase minimum.
• BUPA medical insurance paid.
• BUPA dental insurance paid.
• 2 weeks paid vacation (additional week for additional years of employment up to 4 weeks).
• All Thai government holidays off with pay (13-15 days annually) *These are mandatory government holidays in addition to the paid vacation.
• 2-4 Paid personal/sick days (unused personal days reimbursed at 500 baht per day at end of contract).
• Assistance with visa extension and in obtaining a Non-B visa (Teacher must provide proper documentation-Original degree/TEFL/Police clearance).
• Work permit and teacher’s license paid by BFITS.
• Assistance (if needed) in locating housing.
• Airport pickup (if needed).
• Yearly professional development training provided for free during school breaks. Topics of training based on teacher requests and needs.
• Western Management.
-> WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Teaching hours range from 20-25 hours a week.
• Class sizes range from 30-40 students per class with air-conditioned classrooms and LCD projectors.
• School hours are approximately 07.30-16.30 Monday to Friday.
• Curriculum and lesson breakdowns are already developed and provided to the teacher.
• All teaching materials are supplied by BFITS in paper or digital format: Textbooks, PowerPoints, Online Learning Platforms, etc.
* Classrooms equipped with LCD projectors so PowerPoint experience is needed.
• Teach subject content to assigned classes as per schedule provided.
• Adapt and deliver PowerPoint lessons provided by BFITS.
• Modify and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
• IT skills are a prerequisite of this position.
• Maintain weekly office hours.
• Maintain student grading/assessment using company online Learning Management System.
• Attend office meetings or professional development held during office hours (if/when needed).
-> MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
• Native English Speaker (Passport and Degree from the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand).
• Bachelor's Degree (preference is given to degrees in education or content area wishing to teach).
• TEFL/TESOL Certification.
• Police Clearance.
• Basic Office/IT Skills.
• One or more years of teaching experience preferred (non-experienced teachers will be considered provided they have degrees specific to the content to be taught).
You can read more about the BFITS program here:
---> ICEP Positions:
- NORTHEASTERN Thailand ---> https://goo.gl/2i4Knq
- CENTRAL Thailand ---> https://bit.ly/2TWpPBh
Find out what our teachers think of teaching in Thailand with BFITS on our YouTube Channel: ---> https://goo.gl/tCYL3q
BFITS is a leading provider of English education programs to government and private schools throughout Thailand. We are a full-service educational company providing a comprehensive learner-centered experience. As such, we pride ourselves on taking a proactive approach to the learning experience. Our use of technology allows us to tailor a program to suit the need of the learner and school while maintaining a high standard of education and low cost. BFITS works collaboratively as a team with our schools to provide the best responsive educational programs. If you are a serious teacher who wants to make a significant impact on our students, please consider BFITS Thailand.
~ Join the BFITS Team....SIGN UP TODAY!!!! ~
***CLICK HERE FOR A BFITS APPLICATION FORM***
~~~> https://BFITSthailandRecruiting.as.me/NewTeacher <~~~
Recruiting Contact Info.:
-> Email: TeachEnglish@bfitsthailand.com <-
-> Skype: BFITS Thailand <-
-> Website: https://bfitsbrightfuture.business.site <-