|At least ฿20,000 / month (full time)|
PostedMotivated, energetic educators required for our holistic, child-centred Learning Centre on an eco-farm in Bang Phra, Chonburi, Thailand.
We currently have a group of 60 children ranging from Kindergarten to Grade 9. We use a home-school integrated style of working with our children, working as much as possible to the needs of each child, yet we also follow the objectives of the Thailand National Curriculum for Kindergarten and Primary and support our High School children with online study. Most of our teaching is done in English and we expect the children to take a high level of responsibility for their own learning through the way we set up our programmes. It is important that staff can follow the unique system and philosophy of the school. An ability to teach Math or Science would be an advantage. To extend our staff diversity we are mostly looking for NES teachers at this time.
The teacher must: - have a bachelor degree
- be in Thailand and able to come for an interview
- have an interest in alternative education
- be enthusiastic and excited about teaching
- be available for immediate start or late-April start
We can provide: - work permit and visa
- accommodation in the eco-farm community
- lunches and snacks, as well breakfast and dinner if required
- free tuition for your Kindergarten or Primary aged children
- accident insurance
- 12 month contracts
- salary ranging from 20,000B to 40,000B per month
Please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org