|Montfort College Primary Section|
|At least ฿40,000 / month (full time)|
English Program Grade 1 Homeroom Teacher
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is seeking an active and passionate teacher who is looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the English Program at a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
THIS POSITION IS ONLY OPEN TO NATIVE SPEAKERS. We are seeking candidates who can start by 25th March, and preferably sooner. Only applicants who are available for a personal interview and demonstration lesson at school will be considered.
• Grade 1 Homeroom teacher
• You will teach English, mathematics, social science and science.
• Responsible for general homeroom activities, accompanying students on field trips, etc.
• Not more than 30 students per class
• Working with a Thai co-teacher.
• Salary is 40,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Annual performance based bonus of up to 20,000 baht
• Free school lunch
• Free teacher's mini-break
• Private health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights provided (following a full 2 years at the school)
• 12 month contract (renewable)
- Native speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland).
- Candidates with a degree in education will be given preference.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in one of the 4 subjects you will teach)
- at least 1 year of teaching experience, preferably with younger learners
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a diploma with transcript