|At least ฿22,000 / month (full time)|
Female Assistant Kindergarten Teachers
PostedHiring an experienced Female Non-Native English speaking Kindergarten Assistant Teacher for a school in Bangkok.
Below are the requirements for the position:
1. Currently in Bangkok and willing to relocate near the school.
2. Must hold BEd along with red ribbon etc. and in possession of all documents in Thailand to get the work permit.
3. Willing to start working in April.
4. Some working experience with Children under the age of 6.
5. Is fun and creative to organize fun activities for children in an English speaking environment.
6. Excellent English over 900+ in TOEIC
7. Musically gifted to use songs, music and movement to keep children engaged in different activities.
8. Minimum 25 years of age.
Salary is negotiable for Teachers with degree in Nursing, Music and PE.
We offer a very decent salary and competitive benefits which includes work permit, annual contracts, paid holidays, free meals, additional payments for after school.
Monthly Additional Incentives for taking responsibilities.
Please apply with a cover letter mentioning why you are suitable for the position, along with scanned copies of all documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.