|The Beaumont Ruam Pattana School|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedFull Time Educator Required in Chaiyaphum, Work Location in Chaiyaphum
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who can lead educational change with a passion.
The posting will have its challenges being located in a rural environment. We are working towards creating a self sustainable school through a number initiatives including Organic Farming and Hospitality Vocational Academy.
The applicant is required to have strong English teaching skills together with one other teaching subject together with appropriate qualifications.
We seek a person with good interpersonal skills who can engage and support the multi functional.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and comply with the Thai curriculum while applying international contemporary educational elements within the school.
The successful candidate must be culturally aware of the local community and its value and enjoys living within the province while being able to lead students and teachers to maximise their educational, artistic and professional potential.
Compensation for the successful candidate will include;
1. Provident fund
2. Health insurance
3. Housing allowance
4. 5 day working week
5. Professional support and training
Job Details: Key Points
• To lead on academic matters
• Work with the teachers and staff to create effective learning environments
• Implement strategies relating to classroom teaching and learning
• Work with the Principal to ensure relevant documents are completed for compliance
• Update the curriculum to reflect the school’s vision
• Timetable classes and teachers
• Teach English to the Teachers
• Run regular short development session on techniques applicable to the age range of students
• Liaise with District office over compliance documents and systems relating to the effective running of the school
• Liaise with District office over initiatives at school
Due to the location of the school it is preferable to be a bike or car driver due to the lack of public transport. Similarly, any applicants must feel able to be able to live in area without a large amount of amenities. There is however a small local town with regular market and access to convenience shops where accommodation can also be found.