|Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School|
|Si Sa Ket|
|At least ฿37,000 / month (full time)|
NES Anuban and Pratom Teachers
PostedSisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School
Positions Starting April 2019
Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School requires new English homeroom and subject teacher’s starting April 2019. The school is expanding rapidly and a number of positions are available.
Candidates must be a native English speakers, with a valid bachelor’s degree (or higher). Teachers with previous experience teaching in a kindergarten or primary school setting will be given preference. The salary will range from 37,000-40,000 baht per month (depending on candidate’s qualifications and previous experiences).
The current openings include:
1) Kindergarten Teachers
2) Pratom 1 and 2 English Language and Subject Teachers
Kindergarten Homeroom Teachers.
New kindergarten teachers will be assigned one class for the school year at kindergarten 1, 2 or 3 level. Each class will have an English native speaking homeroom co-teacher, a Thai co-teacher and a maximum of 25 students. University student teachers will also be available for assistance. The teacher’s duties will include, planning and delivering one daily English lesson, homeroom duties, student assessment/progress reporting, activity/event support, and assisting/supporting students when learning other subjects such as art, physical education and music.
Pratom 1 & 2 Teachers.
The new Pratom 1 & 2 Teachers will be expected to teach English, Science, Social Studies and Health to one pratom one class and one pratom two class. One teacher will be dedicated to teaching English and will be assigned homeroom duties while the other teacher will be teaching Science, Social Studies and Health. Maximum class size is 25 students. We use the Grapeseed English system so while lesson planning is required for English, all materials and teaching aids will be provided. Other subjects do have textbooks and workbooks but the teacher will be expected to develop supplemental materials. Direct contact hours for these positions are low but the teacher will be expected to participate in many activities and school duties.
The Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School is a brand new school which offers excellent facilities for both students and teachers to fulfil their potential. The school includes well-furnished air conditioned classrooms with a wide range of electrical learning/teaching aids. There is also a newly built swimming pool, a music room, synthetic grass playing areas, a student library and canteen facilities. The new teachers will also have access to the rest of University campus, which includes sports facilities, a library, a hotel, food outlets and meeting/ conference rooms.
We are looking for enthusiastic and passionate teachers, who enjoy working in a team and who can create a positive school environment for students, teachers, and parents. The teacher is expected to deliver exciting and fun lessons in English and to help develop each student’s English ability.
• Native English Speaker (Citizen of USA, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland)
• A valid Bachelor's Degree
• TEFL/TESOL certificate or equivalent
• Experience working with early years children or at primary school level in Thailand or back in the candidates native country
• Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relationships with parents, children and teachers
• Strong organisational skills and computer literacy
• Hardworking and highly responsible
• Passionate in providing care and education for young children
• Willing to stay with the school for at least 1 academic year
• Police clearance certificate from your home country
• References from previous employment which we may contact.
(The candidate must be able to provide the original certificates for all degrees/ qualifications/courses)
• Provide weekly lesson plans and monthly student progress reports
• Plan and deliver exciting and practical lessons
• Attend weekly meetings to monitor students progression
• Participate and assist in school functions and extra-curricular activities
• Help organise and run special including English camps, Christmas, Halloween etc.…
Sisaket Rajabhat University Demonstration School
Siskaet Rajabhat University, Muang Sisaket, Sisaket, Thailand 33000
The successful candidates will be paid 37,000-40,000 THB per month.
If the candidate has additional qualifications such as a degree in Education/ PGCE/ Post graduate diploma or vast teaching experience then the salary could be increased.
• Excellent classrooms and facilities
• Small class sizes
• Opportunity to progress and build a career with the school
• Assistance with visa, work permit and other necessary documents
(The school will reimburse work permit costs)
• Social health scheme which offers medical assistance
• Paid school holidays and Thai national holidays
• Paid sick leave each academic year if required
Contract Start Date: April 1st, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a telephone/Skype interview.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
1. Covering letter.
2. Detailed curriculum vitae/resume.
3. Scan of university degree and TEFL certificates.
4. Photograph taken within last 6 months.
At this time we are only accepting applications of those who meet all the stated requirements and who are native English speakers.
Mr. Gordon Campbell
Head of Foreign Teachers