|Wall Street English|
|At least ฿700 / hour (part time)|
Business & General English Teachers
PostedWall Street English is currently seeking experienced and motivated EFL teachers to conduct on-site, and/or in-centre, English courses and workshops for our corporate clients in the downtown Bangkok and Greater Bangkok area.
Full Job Description:
- A minimum of 6 hours per week
- Both short and long-term contracts available
- Classes generally fall on weekday mornings, afternoons, or evenings.
- Students generally range from beginner (A1) to intermediate level (B2)
- Teacher must be presentable and comfortable working in a Thai business environment
- For some centres, particularly those in farther-out locations, travel arrangements may be provided
- 700 THB per hour
- Native English speaker
- Bachelors degree or higher*
- CELTA/TEFL or equivalent certification*
- At least 2 years’ EFL classroom experience
- A dynamic, professional and fun approach to teaching with an ability to support and motivate students
* Please note, on-line and correspondence courses are not admissible
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to:
firstname.lastname@example.org - including the reference ‘Corporate’ in the subject line.
To find out more, visit our website at www.wallstreetenglish.in.th