|St. Stephen's International School, Bangkok|
|At least ฿55,000 / month (full time)|
Native Mandarin Teacher
PostedSt. Stephen’s International School is seeking to recruit suitably qualified, dynamic and enthusiastic Native Mandarin Teacher for early and primary years students at our Bangkok Campus, to start in August, 2019.
it is essential to:
• Be experienced in teaching Mandarin to early and primary years students
• Be fluent in both spoken and written English
• Possess an appropriate degree and teaching qualification in Teaching Chinese as a Second Language or related fields.
• Provide three professional referees, one of whom must be your current Principal
It is desirable to have experience of:
• Working in an international school environment
• The Mandarin teaching permit or license
St. Stephen’s Bangkok is located in the mid northern suburbs of the vibrant city of Bangkok, about mid-way between the city centre and Don Muang Airport, in the Ratchayothin area of Chatuchak district. The school caters for all ages from Nursery to Year 13 and is two form entry.
We encourage all interested candidates to apply with their CV, a letter of application, contact details of three professional referees (one of whom must be your current Principal) and a recent photograph.
Please note that St. Stephen’s International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including a police check and other standard pre- employment safeguarding checks.
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will be held at the school.