|Montfort College Primary Section Chiang Mai|
|At least ฿30,000 / month (full time)|
Regular Program English Teacher x 2
PostedMontfort College Primary School, Chiang Mai, is seeking two active and passionate teachers who are looking for a long-term career opportunity to become a part of the English Program at a beautiful campus school located near the river and Night Bazaar in Chiang Mai City.
Native Speakers (UK/US/Aus/NZ/Canada/Ireland) with a Bachelor’s Degree (minimum), TEFL/TESOL and some teaching experience are encouraged to apply, starting ASAP.
Please note we are currently only looking for native speakers or Europeans with a high TOEIC score.
Please DO NOT APPLY if you do not fall into these categories as we will not consider your application.
Only applicants who are available for a personal interview and demonstration lesson at school will be considered.
English Teacher x 2
• Approx. 20 hours per week
• Teaching English
• 40-45 students in a class
• Working with a partner/co-teacher (Thai nationality)
• 12 month Contract (renewable)
• Salary is 30,000 baht per month
• Annual salary increment
• Annual bonus
• Free school lunch
• Teacher trips
• Health insurance (AIA)
• Return flights provided (following 2 years at the school)
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- at least 1 semester of teaching experience
- proficient with computers and standard software packages (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
Candidates should send their:
- detailed CV/resume with a recent photo
- copy of a passport photo page
- copy of a diploma with transcript
- copy of TEFL certificate