|Montessori Academy Bangkok International School|
|At least ฿50,000 / month (full time)|
PostedMontessori Academy Bangkok International School (MABIS) seeks:
Established in 2010, we are the leading trilingual Montessori school in Bangkok offering Toddler through Elementary programs. We are committed to a high-quality Montessori program which offers a child-centered, rich and rewarding learning experience for each individual. We are accredited by ONESQA and are undergoing the international accreditation process. We are also excited for our planned expansion to offer the first Montessori Secondary program in Bangkok in August 2020. We seek an experienced and dynamic Thai Director to join our team.
Working under the direction of the School Principal, the Thai Director is responsible for overseeing the operations of the school, leadership of the Thai language curriculum and coordinating with the Ministry of Education. The successful candidate will provide strong academic and operational leadership with excellent and positive interpersonal skills.
● A Degree in Education and Education Administration
● Licensure as a Teacher and School Administrator in Thailand
● Experience in teaching Thai language, curriculum development
● Experience in a school administrative role
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
● Excellent Academic/Instructional Leadership skills
● Committed to creating a positive climate for staff and students
● A collaborative team player
● Strong IT skills
● Ability to communicate in English
● Interest in the Montessori pedagogy and curriculum
Compensation Package will be based on skills and experience
Applicants are asked to submit:
* An application letter that addresses the position description.
* An up to date CV/Resume.
* Copies of Thai Teaching License and School Administrator License.
* A list of references who can be contacted including your present supervisor.
Start Date: January 2019
For further information: www.montessoribkk.com
Interested candidates please contact directed to email@example.com attention to Khun Serene.