|House of Griffin International|
|At least ฿45,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified ESL & Subject Teachers
PostedHouse of Griffin International is seeking qualified and experienced ESL and subject teachers in Science, Mathematics, Social Studies to tutor small classes of high-school students as they work towards graduating with GED, SAT and IELTS qualifications.
The ideal candidate will be qualified and experienced in high-school ESL teaching. Moreover, they should be able to deliver highly engaging lessons and familiarity with a range of modern, Western teaching methodologies.
• Deliver, assess, evaluate and administer assigned courses.
• Manage student behavior.
• Communicate student issues to the Director of Studies.
• Develop differentiated teaching materials appropriate to course and student level.
• Native speakers from UK, Australia, NZ, Canada, South Africa and the US (Essential).
• 120-hour CELTA / TEFL / TESOL certificate or equivalent (Essential).
• DELTA / Trinity Diploma (Preferred).
• University degree, preferably in Education or a related field (Preferred).
• At least one-year ESL teaching experience, preferably in a high-school environment (Preferred).
• Experience teaching in Thailand (Preferred).
• Computer literate.
• Science teachers must have a degree in a science related field, plus a TEFL qualification.
• Mathematics teachers must have a degree in a mathematics related field, plus a TEFL qualification.
• Social studies should have a degree in communications, business, social science or humanities (or other associated field), plus a TEFL qualification.
• Email an up-to-date resume and photograph.
• Candidates must provide scans of all relevant education certificates (furthermore originals must be provided once an offer of employment is made).
• Candidates must provide at least 3 employment references, including their most recent educational employers. We will not contact these without permission or until you have been made a job offer.
• Upon successful completion of the interview, candidates must be able to provide a clean Enhanced Criminal Background Check appropriate for working with children from both their country of origin and any countries they have lived in during the last 10 years. We will support this application as needed by relevant country authorities.
• Monthly salary: Starting at ฿45,000 (negotiable depending on experience and qualifications)
• Health insurance
• Full work-permit and visa application support (including associated costs)
• End of year bonus