|OneWorld Education House|
|At least ฿500 / hour (part time)|
English Camp Staff (2 days)
PostedWe are looking for male native speakers with these conditions;
- 18-28 years old
- nice, fun, punctual, and responsible
- native English speaker or any other languages would be a plus
- some experiences in teaching or related.
Here's a basic outline in what you need to do/be:
1. Be active, since you need to participate in all activities on camp including some dances, demonstrations for games, etc
2. Be responsible for materials given for each lesson and/or activity.
3. Try to adapt some casual teaching and fun ways into each lesson, since this is meant to be for fun English camps and not regular classroom English
4. Focus on letting the kids speak as much as possible.
5. Co-ordinate with the Camp Director if you need any help
6. Be present during sports time at your assigned spot. You can relax but you must be alert and watch out for the kids' safety especially at the beach / swimming pool
7. You must be good with kids and patient enough to deal with kids whose level of English may be very low
8. Be flexible, since there are unlikely situations that certain schedules may change while on camp
Duration: 2 days 1 night (only half day for second day)
Date: January 26-27, 2019
Place: Resort in Nakorn Nayok
Budget: 2.5k per day (Total 5,000 Baht)
All expenses are covered; accommodation, transportation(Bkk-Nakorn Nayok), and meals.
Even though this is part-time job, we would like to let you know that we are willing to work with you in a long term!
If you are interested in, please send us your CV/Resume with photos.
We look forward to working with you.