|Anuban Ubon Ratchathani School|
|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
PostedAnuban Ubon Ratchathani School is looking for enthusiastic English, Social Studies teacher.
We are looking for a dynamic individual with positive, and professional work ethics, as well as experience in teaching English and Social Studies at a primary school in Thailand.
• Salary scale at the English Program beginning at 33, 000 baht per month dependent on qualifications and experience (35,000 after completing the 3 month probation period
• 12 months contract (dependent on passing the probation period)
• 5-6 weeks paid holiday per year
• Assistance with renewal of Visa and Work permits
• Teaching hours up to 18 hours a week
• School hours are approximately 07:30-16:00 Monday to Friday
• Modern air-conditioned classrooms with interactive boards, laptops, and offices equipped with computers and printers
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• You should be a native English speaker from The United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand
• Hold an accredited Bachelors degree or higher
• Minimum two years teaching experience
• Provide original education diplomas, certificates, and transcripts
If you feel you meet the above qualifications, please contact us at, E.P.firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following documentation.
• Detailed CV (resume)
• Current Photo
• At least 2 professional references
• Contact information including current phone number and e-mail address