|Samroiyod Wittayakhom School|
|Prachuap Khiri Khan|
|At least ฿32,000 / month (full time)|
English Teacher for Intensive Program
PostedWe are seeking of innovative and qualified Secondary School teacher of English and join the English faculty at our English Program (EP) in the second semester which is starting on the last week of October. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge and a sound understanding of the school curriculum.
The school is located in the small town of Samroiyod, in Prachuabkhirikhan province and is about 250km south of Bangkok. It is a state secondary school of 1500 children and has the best reputation in the province. The school year runs in two terms, from May to September and November to February.
The school is running an English Program .This is a special unit within the school, funded by the parents. The EP students have all their lessons in Maths, Chemistry, Physics, Biology and a number of computer courses, as well as English, in English. The children on this programme are above average, academically.
• Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree or higher from a recognised institute and a recognised teaching qualification
• Native speaker of English
• Previous teaching in Thailand is essential.
• Knowledge of Basic Computer Fundamentals like; Microsoft Software, Adobe Photoshop (for Computer teacher)
• The salary is 32, 000-35,000 Baht per month for NES
• Health Insurance (upon completion of probation)
• Provision of work permit (but the applicant has to pay for the necessary fee)
• Business leave with pay not more than 10 working days
• Sick leave with pay not more than 15 working days.,
The position will involve teaching students from English and Intensive Program and also assisting in the encouragement of extra-curricular activities. The applicant will be a motivated individual with a keen interest in encouraging and inspiring students to love learning and excel in the subject area of English.
Please submit your resume and cover letter by email:
Julius Cano Pacheco, firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call Ajarn Jay on 080 660 990 2 between 9 am and 5 pm.