|At least ฿35,000 / month (full time)|
Primary / Secondary School Teacher
PostedFull time teacher (primary or secondary)
Starting date: January 2019.
We are a private school looking for a NES (native speaker) or NNES (with clear accent) to teach at either our Secondary school (English conversation), or at our English Program (math, science, English, P.E to primary school children).
Phetchaburi is strategically located; its 150 kilometers to Bangkok, 65 kilometers from Hua Hin, and 15 kilometers from the local beach. The city itself is small and charming and it has a large community of foreign teachers.
A maximum of 20-24 fifty-minute periods a week.
There is also a 3 month probation period.
- Due to the regulations dictated by the Teachers
Council of Thailand all candidates need at least a
- Bachelor’s degree in any subject (please add your
- NES or near-native speaker (European).
- You're already in Thailand.
- Proficiency and fluency in the English language
including the ability to speak clearly.
- Ability to use computer software.
- Dedication and enthusiasm.
- A positive attitude towards Thai staff and teachers.
Our school offers:
- A renewable 12 months contract.
- 25.000 (NNES) or 35.000 (NES) Bath a month
- The school pays for the work permit
- In addition to the national holidays paid holidays in April, October
and a Christmas break.
- Free lunch
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send a cover letter, your CV, scanned transcripts, TOEIC certificate (NNES only) and a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org