|Prince of Songkla University|
|At least ฿25,000 / month (full time)|
PostedAnnouncement of Faculty of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences,
Prince of Songkla University, Surat Thani Campus
Extension for Foreign Lecturer Recruitment
Faculty of Liberal Arts and Management Sciences, Prince of Songkla University, Surat Thani Campus, one of Thailand’s new leading higher educational institutes in the upper south region under umbrella of Prince of Songkla University, invites applications for a position of a full time lecturer.
A lecturer in English Language Courses 3 position
- Teaching English Language Courses 15 hours/week
- Being a consultant for lecturers and students (office hours) 15 hours/week
- Assisting the lecturers and Faculty to set up and run activities for developing student’s English language learning
- Supporting the academic services in/outside campus
- Proof reading academic papers
A native speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language Teaching, TESOL, TEFL or any related fields, or a certificate in teaching English, TESOL, or TEFL
- A minimum of 1 year teaching experience in University in Thailand would be preferable.
A non-native speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in English Language Teaching, TESOL, TEFL or any related fields, or having document of English scores
- A minimum of 1 year teaching experience in University in Thailand would be preferable
- Salary is 25,000 baht per month with free accommodation and after one year teaching, it would be promoted.
Documents for application:
- Application form
- Your resume
- References documents
- An essay of at least 1 A4 page entitled “A Great Teacher”
Application Duration: From now on until 22 June 2018
Please send your documents for application and a recent photo to: Prince of Songkla University, Surat Thani Campus, 31 M.6 Khuntalae, Muang District, Surat Thani Province 84000, Thailand or e-mail : email@example.com
If you don’t complete the enclosed application, we shall not consider.