|TSIS International School - Wongwianyai Campus|
|At least ฿80,000 / month (full time)|
Qualified Early Childhood & Primary Teachers
PostedWe are seeking internationally minded teachers who can develop critical and creative thinkers who drive their own learning.
Please see position details below:
1) The initial contract will be for a period of 12 months from 9th August, 2018.
2) APPLICATION PROCESS:
- Applications should be sent directly to - email@example.com
- NOTE: If applications do not have the following information they will not be considered:
i) The email’s subject should specify ‘EYFS Teacher’ or ‘Primary Teacher’
ii) A short introductory email / cover letter
iii) Your recently updated CV that includes the name and contact details of three professional referees. They will not be contacted until after interviews have occurred.
iv) A recent photograph
v) A scan of your ID or passport’s photo page
- Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.
3) MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Plan and effectively teach units aligned to UK National Curriculum which engage students in a Programme of Inquiry along with Literacy/Numeracy Workshops.
- Supervise children according to a duty roster
- Participate in curricular committees
- Be involved in extracurricular activities within school hours
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor of Education (specialising in Early Years or Primary) or equivalent post graduate qualification from a reputable university.
- At least 2 years’ experience with the UK National Curriculum (EYFS, KS1 or KS2)
6) HIGHLY DESIRABLE:
- Additional qualifications and/or recent professional development
- Familiarity and experience differentiating for ESL students
- Familiarity and experience in curriculum development
- Sound knowledge of modern approaches
- Pedagogy style – Holistic and Constructivism
- salary of 80,000 baht/month
- health insurance
- approximately 12 weeks paid holiday (during each academic year)
- opportunities for professional development through the ISS network
8) For further information about our school please look at our website (www.tsi.ac.th) or Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/TSIS.school/). Applicants may also look at the ISS webpage to get a greater understanding of our organisation’s mission and see the other quality international schools we work with in Thailand and around the world (www.iss.edu).
*** The school accepts applications sent by email ONLY. We do not accept ‘drop-in’ applicants at any time ***
MORE ABOUT TSIS JUNIOR SCHOOL:
TSIS (Thai Sikh International School) has been educating students since 1985. The school has been managed by International Schools Services (www.iss.edu) since August 2017. During the past 33 years, the school has developed two exceptional campuses with facilities which compare to some of the finest schools in Thailand and abroad to educate students aged 3 to 18 years.
TSIS Junior School, which is centrally located in Wongwian Yai district of Bangkok. The school opened in January 2005 and is equipped with academic, sporting and other extracurricular facilities which outshine many other international schools in the area. In addition to spacious classrooms, facilities incorporated in the design of the four-story building include an assembly hall, air-conditioned gymnasium, libraries and dining hall. We have a beautiful, grassed playground and swimming pools.
The Junior School provides the first three Key Stages of the UK National Curriculum for children in Nursery – Year 5 classes.
While some may consider that TSIS is a school for only Sikh or Indian children, when handing over management of the school to ISS, the school board emphasised that they would like to see their school’s exceptional facilities shared with others. With new enrolments, TSIS is already becoming a true international school as we welcome students of all nationalities, races and religions.