|I Can Read System (Thailand) Co., Ltd.|
|At least ฿37,000 / month (full time)|
EFL and Reading Teachers
PostedI Can Read is a large literacy-based learning organisation operating in multiple countries across the world. We currently have 20 centres in Thailand with more planned to open soon. We specialise in the teaching of English literacy skills in addition to other important areas of child development, such as cognitive and social skills. Successful applicants will be required to teach reading, writing, speaking and listening skills using the specially-developed I Can Read System. Comprehensive training will be provided in all of our programmes and methods.
Students’ ages typically range from three years of age up to early teens.
We are seeking interested teachers for full-time (5 days per week – 3 weekdays plus Saturday and Sunday) and weekend part-time positions as Reading Specialists at various I Can Read centres.
Locations are throughout the Bangkok area plus Rayong, Samut Sakhon (Central Plaza Mahachai) and Surin (Isaan).
Most positions are ready to commence immediately upon completion of the I Can Read System training.
Ideally, applicants must have the following attributes:
• A bachelor or higher degree from any recognised tertiary institution.
• A TEFL/CELTA/TESOL certificate (120 hours minimum).
• Be a native speaker from a country whose primary language is English.
• Possess clear speech with a universally understandable accent.
• Energetic and experienced in teaching or working with children.
12 and 24-month contracts (includes 4-month probation period).
• 37,000 - 43,000 THB per month (before tax and deductions).
• Additional bonuses.
• Work permit and visa provided.
• 500 THB per hour plus additional bonuses.
Interested applicants must apply for the position by email with the following attachments:
• Scans of any relevant qualifications
• A valid passport or recent photo
Please send applications to Billy Palmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) or the Recruitment team below to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
I Can Read System (Thailand)