All the latest deals and news from Thailand's major TEFL course providers
Thailand is a very popular place for teachers to take training courses. So if you're thinking of doing your course in The Land of Smiles, then we've kept an eye on all the best deals from Thailand's major providers.
TEFL Course News's Tag Cloud
- 28th March 2013: April 2013
- 1st March 2013: March 2013
- 1st February 2013: February 2013
- 4th January 2013: January 2013
- 4th December 2012: December 2012
- 1st November 2012: November 2012
- 30th September 2012: October 2012
- 3rd September 2012: September 2012
- 5th August 2012: August 2012
- 29th June 2012: July 2012
- 2nd June 2012: June 2012
- 4th May 2012: May 2012
- 2nd April 2012: April 2012
- 2nd March 2012: March 2012
- 2nd February 2012: February 2012
- 3rd January 2012: January 2012
- 1st December 2011: December 2011
- 4th November 2011: November 2011
- 4th October 2011: October 2011
- 1st September 2011: September 2011
- 2nd August 2011: August 2011
- 4th July 2011: July 2011
- 2nd June 2011: June 2011
- 1st May 2011: May 2011
- 2nd April 2011: April 2011
- 7th March 2011: March 2011
- 1st February 2011: February 2011
- 2nd January 2011: January 2011
- 7th December 2010: December 2010
- 3rd November 2010: November 2010
- 1st October 2010: October 2010
- 7th September 2010: September 2010
- 5th August 2010: August 2010
- 5th July 2010: July 2010
- 26th May 2010: May 2010
- 5th May 2010: May 2010
- 1st March 2010: March 2010
- 13th February 2010: February 2010
- 12th January 2010: January 2010
- 4th January 2010: January 2010
- 3rd December 2009: December 2009
- 1st December 2009: December 2009
British (male, 23 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Nigerian (male, 52 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
American (male, 33 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Diploma (1), BA (1)
British (male, 51 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Certificate (4), Diploma (3), BA (1)
Canadian (male, 37 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Certificate (4), BA (1)
British (male, 35 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Cameroonian (female, 29 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
BA (1), Phd (1), MA (1), Diploma (1)
American (male, 69 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Guinean (male, 31 years old, native English speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Certificate (1), BSc (1)
Filipino (female, 24 years old, native Tagalog speaker). Currently living in Thailand.
Ajarn.com was started as a small hobby website in 1999 by Ian McNamara. It was a simple way for one Bangkok teacher to share his Thailand experiences and pass on advice. The website developed a loyal and enthusiastic following. In 2004, Ian handed over the reins to Phil Williams and 'Bangkok Phil' has run the ajarn website ever since.
Ajarn.com has grown enormously and is now the most popular TEFL site in Thailand - possibly even South East Asia. Although best-known for its vibrant jobs page, Ajarn has a wealth of articles, blogs, features and help and advice. But one principle has always remained at Ajarn's core - to tell things like they are and to do it with a sense of humor. Thailand can be Heaven or Hell for an English teacher. It's always been Ajarn.com's duty to present both sides of the equation. Thanks for stopping by.
Renting an apartment?
Before you go pounding the streets, check out our guide and know what to look out for.
Find out how employable you are in Thailand as an English teacher. Is it a case of 'welcome aboard' or "Mom, I need you to send some money again"
The cost of living
How much money does a teacher need to earn in order to survive in Thailand? We analyze the facts.
E-mailing for jobs
E-mailing potential employers in Thailand can be a very frustrating experience. Teacher Chris is on hand to give you some top tips.
The Region Guides
Fancy working in Thailand but not in Bangkok? Our region guides are written by teachers who actually live and work in the provinces.
Fancy teaching freelance?
How easy is it to cut out the middlemen and rake in the cash teach students at their own homes?
Hi, I’m Tony Dabbs
I was a licensed life and health agent in the USA for many years and now I'm ajarn.com's health insurance expert.